Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 27th July 2009, 12:47 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Dir'ns. to HAWAII CINEMA.

-- the directions that I gave to the HAWAII CINEMA from BTS. Wongwian Yai, (S8.), and in my previous posting were those that I followed.
- However, looking at Google Earth and confirming what I saw in my copy of Bangkok City Atlas* there appears to be a more direct & a slighter quicker way -

1.- At BTS. Wongwian Yai, (S8.), the train from BKK. will arrive at the platform on the station's Southern side;
2.- Avail of the exit on the NORTH side and at the opposite end to Exit 1., (I don't know its no.),;
3.- Close by and at the Eastern end of the stn. you should see Soi Charoen Rat 4., which runs in a Northerly direction;
4.- Walk along Soi Charen Rat 4.;
5.- Cross-over Tnn. Charoen Rat;
6.- Continue, (NB.: the soi changes its name from Charoen Rat 4 to Soi Lat Ya 2., [basically same soi but different name.],),;
7.- Arriving at Tnn. Lat Ya you should see ROBINSON's roughly opposite to you on the other side of the road;
8.- Turn LEFT and walk with the road-traffic until you see the box-office on your LHS.; (I have not paced-out that distance.),.
- NB.: I have not used the a/m. route - so it's E&OE.!

--* BANGKOK CITY ATLAS, 4th. edn., ISBN.:9 789749 440780.
Quote |