Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna report
Thread: Sauna report
View Single Post
Old 3rd August 2009, 01:09 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSTPaul View Post
Farose Sauna Pradiphat
I went there yesterday, sunday afternoon. This one is a bit difficult to find if you are riding shanks's pony. Here are some fresh directons. If you are getting there from Silom on BTS get out at Saphan Kwai and take the south exit on the right hand side facing back from whence you came... The map tells the rest. But here it is writ.

When you get out at this exit and go down the stairs turn around and walk towards the traffic and down to the intersection about 500 m. Turn right and walk along Tn Pradiphat until you come to Pradiphat Soi 19 (RHS) clearly marked. Walk down Soi 19 for 389 paces (about 249 metres LOL) and TR into a short soi and walk about 30 m and turn left. Farose is the third building/dwelling on the left 128/3. The entrance is a large imposing block structure brown render colour which makes it look like a garment factory.
... .

-- Thanks for these clear directions to what some people would call: 'PHAROSE ONE.'.
- For Google Earthlings it's co-ords. appear to be -
100-32-46.E.x13-47-35.N., (roughly.),.
- Sounds to be quite inviting still - but in its own way.
-- Jogging my amnesic memory I remember that I went thither many, many years ago; it doesn't appear to have changed all that much. Possibly - even then - being some Tired & Olde Farang I was ignored completely all the time, but the natives were enjoying themselves, especially in the 'naked.' spaces upstairs - I was mortified! ;-)

-- PHAROSE 2. is its younger partner -
- addr.: Ramkahaeng 21., (on Tnn. R'haeng. between BIG C. & MJR. CINEPLEX.),
sub-soi nuandi 2.,
Khet Wangthonglang, BKK.;
tel.: (02)-319 4054..
-- Again memory suggests that P2. has been discussed quite some time back in CFS.?
Quote |