Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - For the "on the fence" straight guys
View Single Post
Old 4th August 2009, 10:43 PM
cnjguy4hotfun
Cruiser

For the "on the fence" straight guys

I am a longtime reader of this site, even though this name is newly registered. I had registered a few times before, but always forget my user name and password (wrote them down this time)!!

I decided to put a post in this section, because when I remember back to the days when my sexual curiosity for men was just beginning, this was the first place that I chose to look after joining the site. I suspect that it's the starting point for many who are in the same stage of exploration.

So if that's the case, and if you are reading this and are a "straight" guy who has a curiosity about exploring M2M sex, I can sum up my message in two words - - DO IT!!!

I am a formerly straight, married man. My sexual curiosity for men didn't 'bloom' until about 3 years ago (at age 37). In fact, I had NEVER thought about it previously, and was shocked that the thought was even entering my mind. It basically started when I visited a local ABS (having no idea what went on there) and was watching some movies in the booth. No, I did not hook up that day. No, the thought never even crossed my mind. But as I was clicking through the video selections, I started to glance at some of the gay choices out of sheer curiosity. I was stunned to realize that watching them was giving me a raging hard on!! I had never actually witnessed two guys going at it, and the heat & passion of the scene had my cock at full attention.

In the next few weeks, I started to search on the internet for more info, and came across this site. The information was invaluable.. and it definitely showed me that I was NOT ALONE in my curiosity. There was also great advice that helped me to slowly overcome my fears.

There were many trips to the ABS (more then I care to remember) that ended with me getting cold feet and chickening out... literally running to my car with my heart pounding. I was scared, confused, and feeling guilty about the urges I felt. This went on for a few months, until finally I was determined. I decided that I would let a guy suck me off... which was a lot less intimidating than me sucking him. It made it a lot easier to 'break in' to the whole scene.

The next day I went to the ABS, and I can still remember the guy. I noticed he was checking me out... he was probably early 30's, slim build, nice eyes. I went into a booth and left the door unlocked, and within a minute he opened it and I waved him in. I asked him 'what are you looking for'? and he replied 'looking to suck'. I was relieved that he wasn't looking to be serviced!! His response is what kept me from exiting the booth. I wonder if he had any idea that he was the FIRST guy that was ever going to suck my cock.

I stood there kind of not knowing how to start. He kneeled down in front of me and began to undo my belt and pants. By the time he got to the zipper, I was already growing harder at the excitement of the situation. He pulled the front of my briefs down, exposing my erect cock.... gently lifted it towards his mouth.. and began licking and sucking. I think I was in shock for about 10 seconds, but then I leaned back against the wall and enjoyed one of the BEST bj's I had ever gotten. He was giving 100% effort to pleasure me, and was getting total pleasure himself from doing it. It lasted probably about 3 minutes (due to my nervousness), and when I finally came, it was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever experienced. He took my cock deep, never stopping his oral technique, and savoring my load as if it were a delicacy. When I was finally drained, he smiled, said "thanks" and was out the door. I sat there for a minute... amazed at what had just happened.

I was completely hooked.

As time went on, I became more comfortable and began trying new things. I eventually got up the nerve to suck too.. which is a whole other story that I could go on for hours about.... as well as deep passionate making out. Each new thing that I tried gave me an intense pleasure unlike I had felt before. I have also topped several guys, and loved the tightness and intense pleasure. I have not yet bottomed, but it is on my list for the near future!

I had always believed that there was no such thing as "bisexual"... that you were either gay or straight. Now I realize how wrong I was in that thinking. I am absolutely 100% bisexual, and consider myself VERY lucky. I still love women... but having sex with a woman produces a different excitement than having sex with a guy. BOTH are awesome feelings, and I love that I can get pleasure from both. Yes, at first I was confused and felt a little bit 'ashamed'... but now I realize that I am being true to myself and experiencing things in life that alot of guys might be too self conscious or scared to experience.

Again, I still love fucking a woman.
But I absolutely 100% LOVE to suck cock. There is nothing hotter than servicing a guy and watching the expression on his face as you kiss, lick and suck his cock. I honestly wish I could do it everyday - but for right now, it's a part time hobby of mine. There are many nights where I'm stuck home and wishing I could taste a warm load of man juice (yes... I discovered that I love the taste of cum).

So again, if you're new to this scene - give it a try. While you might not become as completely enthralled in it as I have, you will definitely experience some toe curling blowjobs. There are MANY guys out there who are more than willing to suck your cock... and once you try it, you will come back again. Don't let your fears get the best of you. If you're 'here' and reading this site, you are extremely curious. I hope you act on your curiousity. You will not be sorry!
Quote |