Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Like 'Em a bit "Tough"/BKK - Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 4th August 2009, 11:39 PM
sloot
Cruiser

A-bomb gogo bar, Pattaya

A-bomb is nothing like Super A. It only has the interminable stand-on-stage-looking-bored gogo "dancing" so typical of the Pattaya Boyztown bars. No in-bar hands-on action at all.

A-bomb however has differentiated itself as the one Pattaya Bar that has the bigger boys, i.e. generally above 1.7 metres tall, generally over 65 kg. Typically, they would be 1.75m and maybe 70-75 kg. A few of the usual 20 in attendance per night are muscular, though not to the Tawan degree, but most are in one of two categories: (a) mixed muscle and rounding fat, giving a stout look; (b) large frame, but not enough meat on it, giving a slightly undernourished big-boned look. They are all very straight-looking, but not rough (based on the offs that I have had).

Tattoos aplenty - the one thing that mars an otherwise desirable collection, to those like me who prefer bigger, more muscular boys.