Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Like 'Em a bit "Tough"/BKK - Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 4th August 2009, 11:45 PM
scoops
Cruiser

A bomb

Biggles, when did you visit? I can't agree at all. :

- It's not full of "...'rough', heavily tattoed .... ". Most of their boys are more masculine but "rough" is not fair, many bars have boys who have tattoos (and please let's not be judgmental about tattoos in Thailand, often to do with religious beliefs, warding off of evil spirits, etc.), and this changes by the day in all bars as working boys come and go.

- It's no more pushy than any other of the bars. The captains will usually ask if you would to talk to one of the boys etc., but 'pushy', not fair

- " ...not the sort a "gentleman" would invite back to his boudoir! ...." What the hell does that mean?

To be frank I've taken many young men from this venue. I like masculine but quiet & polite young men and for me that would describe a good percentage of the working boys them seem to employ. And of course the 'profile' of their boys changes by the day as in every bar.

Two young men i've met there have become close friends, one of them, very masculine, polite (works daytime in one of the hypermarkets) brings other young men around regularly for 'fun', they are boys who have never worked in or visited gay bars (and they don't know where 'Mr X' and I first met). I do know that he meets most of his 'playmates' at Dude club. They are all masculine, quiet, respectfull, polite, horny and looking for some 'fun', some have religious tattoos.
Quote |