Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - For the "on the fence" straight guys
View Single Post
Old 14th August 2009, 04:53 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Weak Memories

I have no doubt that some str8 dudes want to experiment. Society has become rather liberal, and giving it a try, especially when you are in college, still unmarried, etc., has almost reached a status of a rite of passage for some 'more inclined' guys.

All of the above nothwithstanding, it still takes quite a bit of imagination to see this within the context of someone's actual life. A very str8 dude wakes up one morning and tells himself: "Yo, I ought to have another dude bone me tonite, so I know what the hell is this all about?" There he goes and places an ad to that effect at the Craig's...?

It is far more probable that a number of those 'str8' dudes really tried it once or twice , when the situation was right for them: shared a hotel room with their best buddy; went to Vegas for some fun; had a drink or two too many, when one thing led to the other... we all know those stories; and then decided they liked it but would not really consider coming out or admitting to themselves any 'gay' or 'bi' tendencies, for whatever their reasons might be.

Over the time, those guys must have discovered that

#1 anonymous sex works just fine among men. No emotional involvement is really needed. No courting is required. It is all rather easy, uncomplicated, fast and inexpensive.

#2 loads of guys out there do have a fetish for 'showing the ropes and breaking in a str8 dude' who is supposedly experimenting. This one is a huge selling point. So, why not bank on it? No one will ever know or care anyway.

Over the time, those dudes start believing in their very own fiction. Even though, they are sucking their 120th dick, they are still experimenting... and even though they have been fucked in every conceivable position, well, they are still checking this 'gay sex thing' out...

It both sells and sooths them and their nerves...

KD
Quote |