Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - For the "on the fence" straight guys
View Single Post
Old 14th August 2009, 07:20 AM
Keith
Former Cruisemaster
(Deceased 2012)

What about this explanation: the social constructs we've created to break everyone down into neat little groupings, straight, bi, gay, are not real? They're just notions in our head created for convenience or politics or research and maybe some of us are simply less driven to force ourselves into one group or the other. Maybe sexuality is a good deal more fluid than we realize.

If I, a certified cocksucker for something like 30 years, decided to move on my occasional urges for a pretty woman that passes my way, does that make me straight or bi even though I "feel" oh so very gay in my head? I like being in the "gay" group for the most part, but that shouldn't preclude me from enjoying a hot woman.

My point is that these groupings we've created may be the problem, not the solution to solving this great mystery of human sexuality. Go with your desires and you'll be happy usually. Even if you're getting fucked for the 130th time and you're a straight man.

Keith
Quote |