Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - For the "on the fence" straight guys
View Single Post
Old 22nd August 2009, 12:41 AM
Grumpybear
Cruiser

It doesn't matter what they want to call themselves

It never really mattered to me if some guy wanted to proclaim his straightness while getting his dick sucked by another guy. All that mattered was that at that moment, this was what he wanted.

My second wife and I had a very open life style and she was okay with my desires for cock. The first time I sucked a dick in front of her was in a three-way with a friend of hers. She was sitting on the guy's lap with her back to him and her pussy fully exposed to me. She was bouncing on his dick when she asked me to lick her pussy. It is difficult to go down on a woman in this situation without making contact with the other guy's cock. The first touch of my tongue elicited a load moan from him. He started yelling for him to lick his balls. I happily complied. It drove him wild. When he climaxed inside my wife, he immediately withdrew his penis and offered it to me, coated with his and her juices. I closed my mouth over it as it began to deflate. It didn't take long to revive it, and I was soon nose deep in my wife's sloppy pussy while jamming as much of his dick down my throat as possible. Having just cum, he held back for a while before erupting down my throat. He came back several visits, but would never engage in "that queer stuff" unless he got off in my wife first.

Once, when he came over, my wife was too sick to party. He rubbed his dick and said "Damn, I'm horny and was looking forward to this." I suggested he didn't need to suffer, I would still be willing to take care of his need. Even after sucking him off on a couple of previous visits, his response was "No, I'm only into straight sex." He left that night, but the three of us got together again with the same outcome as before. Having a woman involved allowed him to keep his delusions of straight safe.

They can keep claiming to be "straight" as long as they keep cumming straight back for more.
Quote |