Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Like 'Em a bit "Tough"/BKK - Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 5th September 2009, 06:27 PM
aussie_guy
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantasian View Post
I've cruised on Rama IV between Silom and Suriwong--and, first of all, there are very few hustlers, and second, I don't see anything "tough" or "rough" about them.
I tried some of the so called "rough trade" from Rama IV on my last visit to Bangkok in July. 500 baht was the rate plus taxi fare was requested. The guy needed a very long shower before we started and did the minumum required to earn his fee. Better to spend some extra baht and off a boy from Solid Bar or similar, guys are cleaner and better looking in my opinion.

I want to try an army guy from near the Grand Palace, maybe the quality of guy and performance may be better there from the street trade. A waiter I know from Bangkok has just finished his Thai army duty and apparently he had so much sex in the barracks that he needs a rest back at work.
Quote |