Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Acceptable Risk: Anal Edition
View Single Post
Old 20th September 2009, 09:50 PM
HappyHole
Cruiser

Acceptable Risk: Anal Edition

If we can agree that sex is good, and (most of the time) good for you, then we’re all off to a rip-roaring good start, my fellow horn dogs. However, many of us have a line that we will not cross in regards to certain sexual activities, due to likes/dislikes and more often due to STD concerns.

So how about sharing a little about what you will/won’t do, and maybe tell us why.

RIM: NEVER (Yech! That’s nasty and I am NOT going there!)
RIM: YES (Hey! It tastes like chicken!)
FUCKED: NEVER (Hell, no! Asses are for sittin’!)
FUCKED: WITH condom (Fuck, yeah, Mr. Hot Top! Inflate that rubber tip with your big fat juicy load!)
FUCKED: WITHOUT condom / Pull out to cum (Ride me, Hot Stuff, and let me see you shoot!)
FUCKED: WITHOUT condom / Cum inside (Hot fuck, Dude! Seed that hole!)

Me / Rim: You got a squeaky clean hole? Then just try and keep me away! And I’m bringing my snorkel, ‘cause I plan to be down there for quite some time. (Hey, look! A starfish!)

Me / Fucked: Usually with a condom. However, a few years ago I was briefly in a fuck buddy situation, and we flip-flop fucked each other condom-free, pulling out to shoot ropes of cum all over each other.
Quote |