Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Leaving calling cards, signs
View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2009, 08:23 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Train your gaydar...

The problem with any and all signs starting with the yellow pullover is that the matter soon becomes known to everyone. This actually exposes you, and more often than not, scares the otherwise willing guys, since they do not want to be seen with someone who is 'so obvious'.

Frankly, even if there were a code known exclusively to gay men only, I would rather take a rain check on that one, too. The fact that I am gay and that this other dude happens to be gay, too does NOT mean that either he or I are intersted in each other. I have met very few men so for, who will go with just anyone because this guy is willing...

The way to do it is to train your observation capability. Training does make perfect, and you'll soon be able to spot the guys who are checking you out. You will learn how to mimic them and check them out, if you are interested, too.

The winner dude is always the one who reads the situation first, and who has the guts to break the ice.

I attend a number of conventions and professional meetings. In a crowd of several hundred people, I'll easily spot the guys who are on the prowl. If interested, I'll approach them, start a bit of a small talk and watch them. Soon, they'll either block me or go with me.

IMHE, an offer to come up to my room, and share a bottle of champagne or wine I just got as a compliment from the organizers has hardly ever failed to end up with my cock up his ass.

KD
Quote |