Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Leaving calling cards, signs
View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2009, 08:48 AM
Grumpybear
Cruiser

Tricks I have seen in the ABS

Working in an adult bookstore (ABS) all these years, I have seen the subtle and the over the top ploys to get the guy in the back booth area for some action.

Use to have one guy would chase anything that came into the store under the age of 40. His method was simple but crude. If the intended target was looking at videos on the shelf for purchase, he would walk over and kneel down beside him to look on the bottom shelf. This put his face at crotch height. If the customer moved to another section, he would wait a moment and then walk over and do the same thing. If the customer went into the booth area, it was a clear sign of acceptance. If the customer left, he was right on his heels into the parking lot, rubbing his cock all the way. Unfortunately, it got to the point that he was running more guys out of the shop than it was worth, and I had to ban him because he could not change.

The worst experience I ever had was one of the regulars was cruising a new guy in the ABS. The regular kept catching the guy's attention by coughing and then nodding his head to point to the booth area as a "cum-hither". He wasn't paying attention to me as the clerk trying to warn him off. The target he had selected was the Chairman of the local Town Board here to inspect the ABS to determine if it was a public nuisance. The Chairman left without commenting, I can only hope he was unaware of his personal stalker. However, if the regular had been successful in getting him in back for some fun, I would never have to worry about being closed again.

My advice is be subtle, but not so persistent as to be a nuisance. If you drop a sign or two and the guy does not pick up, it may be he's not interested. Move on to another person.
Quote |