Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Khun BOY - an Appeal!
View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2009, 07:42 AM
papillon
Cruiser

Khun Boy

What horrible news! A lovely guy - gentle, funny, and a very good companion when he was not too busy working. He once told me that the most important thing to him in life was not to lose his job at Dick's. He was one of the Café's great assets, I think.

There are at least 2 good photos of him on the Café site - www,dickscafe.com They appear under 'Events'. One is serious, standing by a painting in an exhibition, ' Artist's Reception, 17 March 2006'. The other ('Sonkran-Thai New Year 13-15 April 2007') shows his gorgeous smile - he's taken in this photo in front of a colleague and a farang in a blue shirt. The latter could be edited just to make a close-up of him. I suppose the photos are the property of the Café, but I can't think that Lucas would refuse to allow them to be reproduced, in the circumstances.

Unfortunately I do not have the computer savvy to get them to this thread, but I'm sure it would be a very simple job for someone with the right skills.

Poor lad! It looks like a worst-scenario case of dengue fever; which could be the fate of any of us who visit or live in Bangkok.
Quote |