Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 4th October 2009, 08:33 PM
trentaus
Cruiser

Bars are very busy

I am back in Bangkok and checking out the bars and boys. What a disappointment. Maybe I am jaded. Last Saturday night the bars were jammed packed, especially X-boys. But talent missing. It was late so maybe the best boys already offed. After checking out three cigarette hazed bars: X-boys (awful), Future Boys (a bit better), and one upstairs on the other side of the soi (Hotmale?) - also pretty average save for a very energetic sex show featuring two couples aerobatic f..king with one short top who was very good looking, big c..k, convincing, but a bit crazy (maybe drunk), persuaded by my Thai BF to go to Classic Boys. It was about 11:30 and club almost empty but talent excellent. A previous boy I had, #25, was there and immediately engaged with me. Needless to say we took him back to our hotel along with #8 (who turned out to be a virgin). I f..ked #25 - he has a nice body - a bit on the ladyboy side but biggish c..k - rather like a medium sized banana - and he takes it up the proverbial like a trouper.

A couple of weeks ago on a quick visit to Bangkok, went to Jupiters(?) which of course is full of muscled and macho tops except one young thing who turned out to be totally inexperienced in bed. Also, show was appalling. A lot of strutting and teasing. Who dreams up these idiotic routines? The bars should stick to f..king shows and the lip synched singing preferably by people who know English.

Going to Pattaya at end of this week to review bars there.
Quote |