Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hero Massage
Thread: Hero Massage
View Single Post
Old 8th October 2009, 09:47 AM
sloot
Cruiser

In all my visits, the boys have showered me without having to ask. That said, the shower stall is typically very small, so there's not much that can be achieved in there.

Since they have to take off their clothes to shower with the customer, there's no point putting the clothes back on again for the massage, so yes, they do it in the nude.

The rooms are tiny. All the rooms that I have used seem to be similar, but you could enquire if they have some VIP rooms with larger/longer beds. However, no one has ever mentioned to me the existence of any better grade of rooms (you'd think they'd try to entice a customer to upgrade to one if they had) , so don't get your hopes up.

The massage tables don't strike me as narrower than usual. I'd say they are of standard Asian size, i.e. 0.8m wide and 1.8m long.

Even so, the rooms are so small that on average the gap between massage table and wall is seldom more than 0.6m. Since you're not thick, this is not likely to be a problem for you, but some other farangs reading this should take note: you might get stuck between massage table and wall.

You should also note that at peak hours, Hero tends to be full, i.e. no more rooms, so even if they do have a couple of VIP rooms, they may not be available! Perhaps you should try to arrive no later than 4:30 pm.