Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 10th October 2009, 11:38 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Y'day., (10th.), evening, and after a long absence, I went to MY WAY BAR, (Tnn. Rama IV., BKK.),.
- ETA.: approx. 23.oo.hrs.;
- drinks: 150.Bh.;
- Possibly three or so other farang customers there and maybe ten to a dozen boyz?
- Almost immediately after sitting down, (to LEFT of doorway.), I was joined by Khun Lam: 18YO., (he shewed me his ID. to prove it!), from BKK.; smallish stature but quite a fair sized & uncut appendage considering his phys. size. He was wearing a tee shirt over boxer shorts, wch. were over orange MY WAY shorts & briefs. Most other boyz were wearing either just jeans or their orange MY WAY shorts
- He was unwilling to do anything much beyond some discreet playing, 'There's a lady in the bar.' being his reasoning; agreed - she was serving from behind the bar.
- No other e'tainment. of anyother type and of wch. I was aware - so it seems as though that place has become more of an host, (take-out), bar.
- MINIMUM of music; I neither saw nor smelt anyone smoking ciggies.!
- Now possibly just a little LESS sleazy than say SUPER A.? But, IMO., SUPER A boyz seem to be MORE willing to play with their customers - and vice versa, (for those who like it that way!), in the bar area.
- I left, alone and despite strong hints from Khun Lam, after some 30mins..
Quote |