Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 11th October 2009, 03:54 AM
TSTPaul
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantasian View Post
I never understood why people go in bars. In all my life, I've still never figured it out. I just meet people in other places. Saunas are good. Also just walking around. I'd much rather meet someone outside a bar--like in cruisy areas (restrooms, etc.). To me, bars are (and have always been) A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME--places where gays just waste their time.

(I'm no young hot thing, either.)
I think there is nothing nicer than sittng in a bar or just outside supping on a drink or three. Particularly in LOS... One can watch the world go by...

Ahhhhh how I love to waste and fritter my time away boozing and generally minding my own business. Also a pleasant way to meet folk where there do not have to be any expectations although of course there very often are. I do like the smaller bars where there can be banter from the bar and lots of laughter.
Quote |