Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hero Massage
Thread: Hero Massage
View Single Post
Old 12th October 2009, 08:52 AM
curiouser
Cruiser

Finally I made it to Hero last Thursday. When I arrived at 5 30 there were around 30 boys., mostly hunks (25y or older, muscles, tatoos etc.) and 2 twinks of which I took Khun "Sorn" (early twenties, short hair, lean, ca. 1,7m). The "room" was exactly as tiny as Sloot wrote. Nothing for people suffering from Klaustrophobia. The boys (4 weeks working at H. ,GOOD English) seemed to be on the shy side and was obviously relieved when I decided to shower alone. As I am a "massage beginner" I can not judge the quality of the massage the boy gave in the nude, but he seemed to know what he had to do and did it seriously. I enjoyed the "after" too, though not much was possible due to the short massage bed (maybe 1,75m) and I can not judge how much Sorn is able and willing to do. He told me that the Hero has big rooms , too with extra facilities (1500 B /2 hours). Any way it was a nice experience with a friendly boy. In general the boys at this place seem to be relaxt, laughing and joking was seen when I waited for the boy. There were only 2 other (Asian) customers except me. So the place was not so overcrowded as often described. Due tu Sorn many boys do not show up before 5/6 pm!!
Quote |