Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hero Massage
Thread: Hero Massage
View Single Post
Old 12th October 2009, 09:17 PM
sloot
Cruiser

Glad you had a reasonably pleasant experience. When you said 30 boys, I believe you meant you could see 30 boys in the glass enclosure. That would be about right for that time of day. To that you should 10 - 20 more boys who would be working the in the rooms by then. That's one of the two reasons why Hero is so popular - it has the largest stable of any massage place of its kind. The other reason is that it has hunks; I'm somewhat surprised there were even 2 twinks.

About the larger room, your report has got me thinking. Hero has two levels of services/charges: 600 baht for 1-hour massage (min tip 1,000), 1,050 baht for 2-hour massage (min tip 1,500). Perhaps your boy was referring to the same 2-hour massage package, which would mean the VIP room comes along with it automatically. That might explain why the mamasan has never mentioned such a room to me as an optional extra ... because it was not a stand-alone option. It comes with the 2-hour massage.