Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 15th October 2009, 09:38 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

[quote=wantasian;673986]I never understood why people go in bars. In all my life, I've still never figured it out. I just meet people in other places. Saunas are good. Also just walking around. I'd much rather meet someone outside a bar--like in cruisy areas (restrooms, etc.). To me, bars are (and have always been) A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME--places where gays just waste their time.

(QUOTE]

I wouldn't call the bars a waste of time ... although many times lately I've thought some local gay places certainly were just that. The saunas and restrooms and other AYOR places are great if you're just looking for a quickie, but I enjoy going to the bars for a bit more of the human element. If the place isn't blasting loud music (a rarity nowadays) I can talk to some of the boys and get to know them a bit before deciding who I would like to take. Or sometimes I just like hanging out and joking and having one of them give he a back massage, with no expectation of anything else (expcept a tip of course). I like that idea of being able to choose, especially since I've reached the point in middle age where they aren't going to come running after me.
Quote |