Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Advice: I'm Trying to BLOW my "straight" best friend!
View Single Post
Old 19th October 2009, 11:56 AM
LuvSuckinCock
Cruiser

Thumbs up ***Another UPDATE***

We chatted days after he came up and stayed the night and nothing happened. He agreed that he wanted to at least have us both jerk off in front of each other. He also wants to stroke my cock and have me stroke his. I mentioned me giving him a blowjob, he said we can work up to that!!!!

I think he wants me to suck him sooooo bad, but he is nervous to either ask or have me do it AND it being so hot it blows his mind!

I even said, well if we jerk off where are we gonna cum? I said I usually shoot a lot and all over the place. He said he could aim in TP. I said i thought I was gonna see you get off? I suggested, maybe right before you shoot your load, you shove your aching cock into my mouth? He didn't say yes or no, but he did agree that getting a bj and unloading into a hungry mouth was hot!!!

I think it's a matter of time now..I will keep you posted!
i love NUTS too...sucking, lickin, fondling, and tuggin 'em! low Hangers, trimmed or Big balls are all HOT TO me. Willing to try kissin, rimmin, VERS, face fucking, , 69, suckin thru a gloryhole, and pop my cherry.
Quote |