Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar Reports - Chiang Mai
View Single Post
Old 30th October 2009, 11:39 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

I have just returned from 3 nights at Lavender Lanna Hotel. I drove up to Chiang Mai from Bangkok with no reservation at the hotel but thought worth a go if it has a carpark. That was a slight problem at night...carpark almost always full. Hotel was quite full with some pleasant families and gay couples. I was offered a superior room at Bht650 including breakfast on 8th floor with good city/moat view. I could not believe my eyes when I saw the room...huge bed with high quality coverings and furniture. Bathroom is a little poky but what the hell, for that price! (I believe the room rates will virtually double starting November 1.)
This was my greatest CM experience ever...thanks to this hotel and staff.
Powerboys bar/go-go/show is in the basement..great show that virtually runs continuously from 9:30 to 12:30 ish interspersed with go-go boy dancing. The boys sit off to the side during the shows, in briefs and numbers. The area is the same as where the customers sit by and large and so mingling is easy and rewarding. This is one of the few bars I have visited where every boy I liked...no podgies, retirees, spiky or orange hair dos. Just good ol' basic, charming hill boys. Some are Burmeese and others from Mai Hong Song and Chiang Mai itself. The boys are all appreciated and encouraged by the owner...a very pleasant young American guy...(his choice in boys is the same as mine fortunately) All are alive and fun to be with. The waiters are also fun, flirtatious and not pushy. Drinks Bht150. The show is well directed with near perfect lip synching. I watched all the shows for 2 (unfortunately wasted part of a night at the rather stale Adams) nights. The waiters are exceptionally warm and friendly and helpfull..like Ao and Den.
The advantage of this hotel is that the massage and go-go are all integrated into the hotel. At the poolside in the afternoon, some of the go-go and massage boys come for a swim and socializing with the guests. During my first afternoon at the poolside, I thought I had died and come back in heaven. Boys you can keep happy with drinks at regular restaurant prices! The poolside chairs/beds are really comfortable.
There was one boy there in the pool who had been dancing in the show the night before whom the waiter had not included in his list of boys who are gay. Consequently, I did not pursue a relationship at that time. But while in the pool, he brushed up against my leg underwater and then went into the pool-side steam room. I later followed and found him in the corner. He invited me for a massage in the massage area...some boys work as massagers in the afternoon and go-go at night. We went to a massage room and had a fine massage and then he unleashed his gay skills and was clearly a closet guy with weeks of pent-up stuff to release.
Most of the staff are friendly and some helpful above the call of duty. The cleaning lady found a shirt of mine after I checked out and came rushing down to the carpark with it.
There is free internet PC access on the 4th floor and a small fitness room.
What a great place....can it last? I hope so.
Quote |