Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Up in Heaven
Thread: Up in Heaven
View Single Post
Old 29th November 2009, 06:54 PM
TSTPaul
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gweilo View Post
i haven't noticed any problems with doors at heaven 'cause i don't go to gay saunas to actually sit in a sauna or steam room. my impression from a past few visits to heaven is that it's become a rather sticky rice heaven, esp. if u're only into gymfit guys (of whom there might be one or two max). the receptionist is friendly and has got a very good (looooong) memory (he's been there forever). and yes, there are no condoms or lube provided. but if u're choosy, the chances are u won't need any when inspecting the facilities at heaven.

I think you are pretty much spot on that it is like this. So as someone else says sticky rice. Went there last night late (entry only 50baht by then) and you can be surprised. One handsome 30ish hunk just the way I like them cottoned on to me and I had a great encounter. So the thing is you never really know. AND not everyone has the same taste?!?! surprise(NOT).

I got plenty of brush offs after that but who gives a f*ck when you've just had the best one there!! LOL.

Apart from the obvious I have always loved sauna & steam so am quite content to just veg out if the sticky rice is too clagged.

As for condoms & lube available from the twinky kitties... Give me a break! Might as well be my mother & she's dead!
Quote |