Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Would you circumsize?
View Single Post
Old 7th December 2009, 09:56 PM
Grumpybear
Cruiser

My personal experience

I quoted a medical opinion above, and I would like to bolster that with my personal experience.

I was cursed with an excess of foreskin which my Mother opted not to have removed for financial reasons. I seemed to be the only uncut male in our extended family (I was raised by my Grandmother along side five uncles), and in my school gym class. I was very aware of the difference, and the target of jokes. Raised without a father, I was never instructed in proper care and cleaning of the uncut penis, it is a chore. The excess skin made it more difficult to use condoms, and made the erection look smaller than it actually was. I had more than one girlfriend, and male lover too, freak out at the sight of a hooded erection.

I have serious concerns about possible STDs and penile cancer in my later life.

I personally have no problem with cut or uncut lovers, but would opt to have any son circumcised.
Quote |