Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Would you circumsize?
View Single Post
Old 7th December 2009, 11:20 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Nope...

I was born and raised in Europe. Save for the Moslems and Jews no one around here is cut.

I have not noticed that any of the males I know (and I do know quite a few guys...) are suffering from any neg consequneces of being uncut.

None of my Asian friends are cut either, and unless they are Moslems, most Asians (we are talking hundreds of millions of males here!) are just as uncut as are those couple of hundred million European males, too. And by the limitless grace of God, we do survive, have sex, make Mercedes, BMW, and Porsche cars and enjoy our lives, too, all in our uncut state of dick!

I have little doubt that there are certain medical advantages to being cut, as the medical establishment poised to make some income out of the procedure will never tire of telling us.

I also have very little doubt that quite a few men do not like being cut at all. Some are complaining that the their sensivity has been reduced; the others are concerned with the aesthetics of it all, etc...

Circumcision is first and foremost an ancient custom strongly linked with the notions of religious identity. Since I do not belong to any such religious community, I see no reason to "cut" on anything!

Most Europeans by far, do not see any issue with being cut or not! One way or the other, either you have a good, hard dick or you don't. Since by far, most are uncut, I'd go with the flow here!

And last but not least: I would not want to make such a decision for anyone else, including my son(s)!

Restorative surgery is rather complicated, expensive and possibly even hazardous. Circumcision on the other hand, is much simpler, far less dangerous and far less expensive! If a guy chooses to have his hood cut, once he reaches the legal age, he can still be easily circumcised. Sure, there is more pain and discomfort involved but if a guy wants it, he'll man up to it and do it!

This is a much lesser evil than going thru the restorative surgery, isn't it?

KD
Quote |