Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - IE Bookstores
Thread: IE Bookstores
View Single Post
Old 10th December 2009, 12:54 AM
Cockhound3
Cruiser

The Redlands bookstore is still my favorite in southern Cali. I avoid busy times like evening rush hour when there are too many guys hanging around competing for the store's three gloryholes. I have better luck during off hours---1 or 2pm, after 9pm, when there are only a few customers around.

If you can't get a gloryhole there are eight private booths large enough for two with full length locking doors. The staff is friendly and doesn't bother customers in the arcade. I wish the staff would go in back more often and throw out some of the nonpaying booth hogs.

Good selection of movies, gay and straight. Movies operate from a card, $5 minimum.

I've talked to a couple customers who are regulars and local residents (I'm not) and neither has heard of the arrests that were reported in this thread last April. My opinion is the story probably wasn't true.

The sign on the door says the store is open til 1am, but I think they really close at midnight. A couple weeks ago they wouldn't sell me a $5 card at 11:45pm because I wouldn't have time to use it before midnight.

faithCD--I've never seen a crossdresser at the Redlands store.

Anyone have updates on any of the other IE bookstores?
Quote |