Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - IE Bookstores
Thread: IE Bookstores
View Single Post
Old 10th December 2009, 07:40 PM
ScrotumSacBoy
Cruiser

Wink Re: questions & comments ...

FIRSTTIMETRY8 & SUKUOFF:
As far as the Ontario/Pomona area, I'm unsure really. As far I can remember it was all about Mustang on Central, just north of the city of Pomona. --However that place is still in a state of distress, & don't know when or if it'll get it's shit together. I have heard about a place right off the 60 fwy (santa fe springs?) but have never been, & you'll have to check yellowpages.com or switchboard.com.
Pomona in particular has some pretty heavy street cruising in & around the Art's Colony area (2nd street pedestrian thorough-fare), the train tracks (metrolink) just north of 2nd. street, & all around the two gay bars which are a stones throw from the Art's Colony area.

FAITHCD:
Corona area is an even bigger mystery to me, wish I could help there. As far as Redlands/San Bernardino being cross-dresser friendly, I'd say sure! I don't see why not. (Have seen at San Bernardino area ABS) & sure Redlands wouldn't trip!

FURFACE:
Yes, the two Redlands descriptions are of the same place. The one about Redlands having full doors & increased action is more recent than the other. This place was kinda ho-hum, then changed owners, got remodeled, & kinda recently became more popular then before. The staff has improved, the hours shortened (used to be 24hours- perhaps that's why it attracted recent attention from cops, who knows!) Anyway, it's better or more frequented as of recent.

UNCUTTHICK:
Yeh, I'd agree it's hit or miss just like any other I suppose. Glad you had a goodtime

COCKHOUND:
I would tend to agree w/ you about it having to be in the paper or something. I too would have chalked it up to rumor or something, had I not heard about the busts firsthand. (I live <5 miles from this place) That being said, I tend to believe that they were an isolated incident, maybe part of some larger sweep or county task force, who knows! -- It's rare that such a thing would occur often, neighbors don't have much to say about any other "busts" so-to-speak besides that one, ...& as long as customers are using common sense, acting accordingly, & not putting themselves in potentially dangerous situations, then being a patron at that store should be A-okay!
Quote |