Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon downhill
View Single Post
Old 13th December 2009, 06:47 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh4u View Post
There is action in the steamroom but cause it is so dark u run a big risk running into these enormously big hairy smelling farangs grabbing everything around them which if its ur thing its ok otherwise its a bummer. The jacuzzi has action when late nites but its a health hazzard. Poo and pee mixed with cum which sticks to ur body and can give u all kind of nasty things. Sometimes u can see hard bodied super horny asians getting it from 3 or 4 guys at the same time but i stay out of there if i were u

-- I am not such a regular patron of B'LON. SAUNA as I used to be, hence my obsv'ns. are based-on occasional visits.
- Certainly, for my most recent visit, what I call 'Sauna etiquette.' was being generally observed: a couple of taps on the other's wrist sufficed or else a shake of the hand was enough.
- As for the Jacuzzi having poo mixed with pee & cum I'm not so sure, the last two quite possibly. But I do agree that if one has some dermal infection or abrasions, cuts, contusions etc. then it would be better to stay OUT. But possibly a mixture of pee and of cum would not be unique to B'lon's. Jacuzzi, would it? Maybe a note in the Suggestions' Box requesting INCREASING the chlorination well before opening time might be helpful, even if Cl. can affect one's eyes & skin unless it's had plenty of time to dissipate!
Quote |