Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Would you circumsize?
View Single Post
Old 13th December 2009, 10:01 PM
Grumpybear
Cruiser

Proper care of the uncircumcised penis

First, I am not a medical doctor, and offer the following based only on my personal experience and research. If you have a specific problem, ask your doctor on a routine visit. He will be happy to advise you. Parents should always allow children, male or female, privacy to ask their doctor questions, especially once they reach puberty.

Secondly, each of our bodies develop differently. Take the clues your body gives you.

The foreskin is an integral part of the penis. In newborns and young children, the foreskin is more firmly attached to the head of the penis. While foreskin seperation can occur in the womb development (rare), it will normally occur anytime between age 3 and 18. IMO if foreskin seperation has not occurred by age 15, a doctor's opinion should be obtained. Before seperation, normal washing of the groin will be sufficent. NEVER FORCE THE FORESKIN TO RETRACT BEFORE IT IS READY TOO! This may result in serious injury including scarring that may adhere the foreskin to the penis head. Most doctors also recommend that you do not use soap or alcohol to clean under the foreskin before natural seperation occurs.

Seperation will occur as the cells lining the inside of the foreskin and the head of the penis gradually shed off producing smegma. Boys also learn that pulling on your penis will produce enjoyable sensations. This will also lead to gradual seperation.

Once the foreskin can retract in comfort is when cleaning becomes important, especially in males with an abundance of foreskin. The accumulation of smegma and stale urine under the head of the penile head can lead to offensive odors and infection. I learned at an early age to skin my penis back when urinating to prevent excess dribbles and urine burn on the sensitive skin. Imagine a young man with his first chance for sex, male or female. He pulls out his penis and his partner is met with the smell of stale piss and sour smegma, and the telltale underwear stains of dribble. No love for you!

Skin the foreskin back, and simple soap and water around the head and at the base of the head where the foreskin attaches is enough. Rinse completely. You don't want to wash your partner's mouth out with soap either.

Now a word about "ballooning". With an excess of foreskin which seperated at an early age, I could actually pinch the end of the skin shut and piss till the skin swelled like a balloon. Release and the fluid bursts out, a childish distraction but I was a child. When I got older, I realized I could jerk off till I was ready to climax. Then I could pull the skin up over the erection and pinch it off as I nutted into the foreskin sac. A quick trot to the bathroom, and I could dump the load in the john without messing my sheets. The first time another guy jerked me off and let it fly, it was ten times more intense. I never pinched it off again after that.

Summary: until the foreskin retracts naturally, simple external cleaning is all that is needed. Afterwards, just skin it back and clean with soap and water and rinse clean during your bath or shower. If the foreskin does not retract once the youngster goes through puberty or if an erection causes uncomfortable stretching of the foreskin, consult your doctor. Treat your penis with care and respect, and he will give you years of enjoyment and fun.
Quote |