Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon downhill
View Single Post
Old 13th December 2009, 11:35 PM
rick265
Cruiser

I've met guys from Isan in Babylon. They introduced me to Isan food, which is very similar to Lao food and they laughed as I ate it and sweated my a** off.

I was at Babylon yesterday and it was very busy. I am always amazed at how beautiful it is. I have been to many saunas in the world, and none compare. Where else can you have a coffee shop and restaurant serving world class food and drink a beautiful pool and garden, a gym, saunas and various play spaces and such a wide, diverse selection of men? I'm 50 years old this year, and though my body is in good shape, it's seen better days. Still, I had more than my share of hot sex and several guys (Asian) latched on to me and I practically had to push them off of me, again proving my earlier point that bad behavior is not limited to farangs. I agree with others that the steamroom and sauna are a waste of time if you are looking for sex. They seem to be only where guys who do not want to commit to one person like to play. Personally, I like to find a hot man and have him all to myself.
Quote |