Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - New Massage Venue - Senses
View Single Post
Old 16th December 2009, 07:36 PM
Yannawa
Cruiser

It says Bht400 under the "Course" tab.
I believe you would find Chang Massage to be a good option also...where a legitimate massage is their prime offering although other things do happen. Some one mentioned earlier that a masseur is picked for you. But as in most places where you seem not to have a choice...this is done just to get the rotation of staff balanced or just to help you choose. When in Chang or other such places, wait 'til you see a guy you like, move up to him, put an arm on his shoulder, look at the boss and say I would like a Thai massage, making it quite clear who is going to do it. In Chang I know the names of the boys and just ask for a particular lad. They are happy with that as Chang lads are often well hidden.
Now if you are after a straight massage place where sex is unavoidable, try Best Massage...they have some fine slim lads there now all strewn around waiting on the 3rd floor of that partly-deserted mall at Saladeang BTS...the one with KFC and Subway downstairs.
Quote |