Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - New Massage Venue - Senses
View Single Post
Old 18th December 2009, 01:14 AM
rick265
Cruiser

I tried the thai/oil combo for 550 baht. The Thai massage was terrific. The boy I had was obviously trained and knew what he was doing. He also brushed up against my crotch ocassionally and kept me excited throughout. Then came the oil massage. Also good, but I preferred the Thai. When I flipped over on my back, he asked if I wanted a hand job (not in those exact words, he didn't seem to speak any English). I persuaded him to take off his shirt and he unbuckled his pants, springing to attention with some attention from me. What I didn't understand was he hesitated at first to remove his shirt and looked at the door to see if anyone was outside. It was pretty clear to me upon entering the place that sex was a definite option, yet, he acted like he was doing something he shouldn't have been. I left very happy and satisfied.
Quote |