Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Acceptable Risk: Anal Edition
View Single Post
Old 24th December 2009, 07:43 AM
Keith
Former Cruisemaster
(Deceased 2012)

I can't pass up rimming a hot ass! No way if it presents itself. The absolute certain way for a man to get me off is to sit on my face.

I remember years ago the now dead gay reporter Randy Shilts going on some sort of one-man campaign to condemn rimming as dirty and unhealthy. Well, Randy, you're dead and I'm still here and I know I ate lots of ass since you passed. Sure, most of us don't want to go down on a hole that is not clean, but there are obvious ways to help figure that out for the potential rimmer. Besides, most gay men who engage in regular sex know that keeping it clean down there is just part of good grooming.

There is a lot of fear and anxiety about the ass and it shows up big time in social acceptance of gay men. Most men seem entirely too uncomfortable with their butts, but it can be a pleasure to explore it every way with your tongue, hands and if you're a top, your dick. I maintain that while a few guys can't get fucked because they are literally too tight, most of the resistance from some men is just in their heads. Given a chance to explore, lots more men -- straight, bi and gay -- will discover the pleasures of those muscles inside their ass.

Make my day! Sit on my face.
Quote |