Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Advice: I'm Trying to BLOW my "straight" best friend!
View Single Post
Old 28th December 2009, 04:38 PM
LuvSuckinCock
Cruiser

****RECENT update!***

My buddy is coming up for 3 days at least...so hoping to finally get some action.

He said after insisting so many times that he only wants me to JERK HIM OFF, that he is not a selfish and of course would return the favor! I asked him totally blunt question after he has admitted that he is fascinated with seeing dicks,
watching guys get hard,
and not really hot for seeing a pussy
(he loves TITS and the entire female body).

i said ever thought about sucking cock, he said not really interested in that, but absolutely loves getting sucked. He also said something intriguing, "appears friends or guys experimenting with each is more common than i thought, seen many things about it on the NET."

I'll take whatever I can get from him.
i love NUTS too...sucking, lickin, fondling, and tuggin 'em! low Hangers, trimmed or Big balls are all HOT TO me. Willing to try kissin, rimmin, VERS, face fucking, , 69, suckin thru a gloryhole, and pop my cherry.
Quote |