Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna report
Thread: Sauna report
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2010, 09:10 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
[/i][/color]

-- All too true; but my farang acquaintance, not being such a regular visitor, isn't so familiar with BKK..
- But I'm sure that he & others will note yr. dir'ns. and will profit thereby.
It's the Prakanong skytrain stop, and then get a motorcycle guy to take you to The Beach (although motorcycle boy will be expensive at 40 baht). So it might just be worth it to just take a taxi the whole way--but you can avoid traffic by first taking the skytrain.

The Beach is off Sukhimvit 71--which goes left as you're walking south on Sukhumvit (exit the skytrain going with traffic). It's a long treck up Suk. 71. But all you need to know is it's soi 42 off on the RIGHT side going up Suk. 71. The taxi driver will have to keep slowing down to see the signs on the other side of the street. But all the motorcycle guys seem to know where Beach is.

Okay--turn right and go down soi 42 and you pass maybe two sois, and Beach is on what seems like the LAST one. You turn right and go down narrow residential soi and Beach is quickly on your left. There's a small illuminated sign.

I went there twice recently. It's open until 6 a.m. But although I had recent success there on one visit, I didn't have any success the second visit. It's only 99 baht--so maybe locals like it.
Quote |