Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon downhill
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2010, 09:41 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

I just returned from 12 days in Bangkok. I went to Babylon twice. Although they open at 10:30 a.m., I don't think Thais start coming in until at least 3.

My first visit was later in the afternoon. It was irritating to have people crammed into that little cruising area upstairs. Why does Babylon close "the other side" until later? The black cruising area upstairs was CRAMMED with people (could hardly walk or maneuver).

Anyway, the first visit was just okay (so-so) for me. But again, I totally can't figure out how the Thai select who they go in a room with. There were some younger farangs walking around -- my impression being that they were newbies and they didn't appear to be successful in connecting. But a lot of other older ones were immediately connecting.

Another thing I don't understand is why so many Thai go in with other Thai in Babylon. It seems like it's a place for Thai/farangs.

I did notice there seemed to be a group from China. I did go in with a Vietnamese.

Does anyone know if that big tall (and build) French guy who walks around with the cute underwear gets non-stop sex? He seems to go there every day (I heard he lives in Bkk). He seems to be a major attraction, but I've never actually seen him go into a room with someone. He does walk around and quickly disappear, then re-appear, walk around, and disappear again.

There was a guy walking around with a strange haircut (shaved all around, but hair on top--like a bowl cut).

I went to Babylon again two days ago (Saturday) and got there maybe 12:30. Again, there were farangs sitting around the pool--and nobody (except me and at most one or two others) upstairs cruising. I never understood the pool-sitting thing (apparently these guys really just want to sit and get sunshine).

Upstairs was totally dead until 1:55 when all of a sudden there was a surge of people, and non-stop parading/cruising. I had to leave at 2:45, and did not connect. When I left, I could see more Thai coming in.
Quote |