Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon downhill
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2010, 07:31 AM
Suky
Cruiser

Babylon was great over the holidays

Over the last 2 weeks went to Babylon several times around 3 pm. Was surprised to see how many Asians were there and how packed the place was on some days.

First time a younger Thai with a slim short body (what I like a lot) talked to me in the hot sauna and left. After a short while when I went to the showers he joined me and took of his towel displaying a great six pack and a juicy hard cock. Went upstairs to a cubicle and 69ed until the glorious end for both of us. Really surprised me that such a hot guy does it with me for free!

Second time an Asian guy around 35 started to play in the steam room and I jacked him off after which he quickly left thanking me ...

Third time a fit looking Thai again around 35 sat very close to me in the hot sauna but did not show any special interest. When I left for the steam room he followed me and we had great fun afterwards.

I was surprised to see how many Asian visitors where at Babylon and how much they were interested in Farangs not so fit and young any more like me.

Wonder what Babylon is like now after the holidays.
Quote |