Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon downhill
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2010, 08:16 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer

I love this thread about Babylon. It's one of the places I never fail to visit whenever I am in BKK, and because it's been three years now since I last went to the city of the street angels, it's good to know that they're still open and happening.

Funny thing that Wantasian should bring up the subject of having sex in a hot, dark and sweaty steam room. I've always had good luck and great fun in steam rooms. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Maybe it's because I almost always hang around naked in a dark steam room (most places don't llow you to run around like that outside of the steam rooms, I believe)...and then there's the fact that I love sweat (and pheromone) drenched bodies sliding and bumping together.

Oh and did I mention how much I love being felt up by anonymous hands in the darkness, too? There's a kind of irrensponsible thrill to being groped all over your hot, sweaty body by hands that slide and glide over your smooth, wet skin that I just can't begin to describe...

Of course, I do try my hardest never to do anything that might expose me to HIV. oral is an okay risk, for me but the other end I never explore without adequate protection - I always carry a couple of condoms the rolled up part of the towel (at my waist) when I go into a steam room, and I've never yet been tricked into accidentally barebacking.