Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Up in Heaven
Thread: Up in Heaven
View Single Post
Old 6th January 2010, 10:05 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

I went there twice on my recent trip. I've always thought that the worker upstairs with the crossed eye has maybe the hottest Thai body I've ever seen. I wonder if he's available. I always stare at him (can't stop looking). He sees me doing that but has no reaction.

My first visit was a weekday evening and was a total waste. There were mostly young ones and they wanted nothing to do with me.

My second visit was a Sunday afternoon and it was almost all Thai over 35 (and not attractive). I made accidental eye contact with a slim Chinese Thai maybe 32 (but goodlooking) coming out of the restroom, and we ended up in a room. He would not kiss or touch me, and at first he wanted oral, and ended up fucking me to completion (in a rubber). I always do safe sex, and he mentioned condom first. I ran down and got two rubbers and lube from my locker (I have a collection of lube packages from Babylon--and I really like their lube). He fucked me, then took off the first condom and got more head, then put on the second and finished. Very good.
Quote |