Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon downhill
View Single Post
Old 20th January 2010, 04:56 PM
futuremeet
Cruiser

I visited Bangkok for 1 week in early December 2009 (I do apologise for my tardiness in posting this!)... This thread had made me worry that the "magic" had gone. I have noticed a trend of an increasing proportion of caucasians (I visit on average every 9 months to a year) and that did seem to be the case on my first visit which was a Wednesday.

Yet I did have a great time nonetheless and I am very pleased to say that all 3 of my visits this time were all extremely enjoyable, probably my most enjoyable ever here! I connected with many lovely Thai guys and I do especially appreciate the restaurant, particularly if with company :-)

My Sunday there was the most "frustrating" for me - I had to leave at 7pm and the place was heaving with highly desirable guys. I'm not really complaining as I had already had a very good time! Long may Babylon continue.
Quote |