Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cock Ring vs. Cock Strap
View Single Post
Old 24th January 2010, 12:52 AM
Grumpybear
Cruiser

Personal preference

I prefer an adjustable strap or lasso. The poly urethane are comfortable and snug. At the moment of climax, they are easier to remove so as not to constrict the orgasm flow. I also note in the pictures, that the typical use shows the rings with both the shaft and balls slipped through. My balls are rather large and are not going to comfortably slip through a inflexible ring.

California Exotics makes one called the DOUBLE HELIX QUICK RELEASE COCK RING which goes behind the scrotum and has a second loop to go over the shaft. All the QUICK RELEASE series are adjustable to your individual comfort. Just measure and cut, and then put in the quick snap piece. Works great.

The multi-ring and leather cock cages are, in my opinion, more for show than actual use. They do not look comfortable for either oral or anal use. Perhaps someone can educate us.
Quote |