Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cum: Gush, Spurt, or Blast
View Single Post
Old 24th January 2010, 08:43 AM
HappyHole
Cruiser

Blast. When I was younger, and on my back, I would routinely shoot ropes of cum onto my face (Ker-SPLAT! Goggles Required); now I shoot up to the base of my neck. My jerk-off sessions are rarely quickies (which result in splatter shots), so I’m something of a Marathon Man (much edging).

I am also in good health and on no medications; I exercise and do Yoga regularly; I don’t smoke, drink, or do drugs; and I’ve been on a vegan diet for many years.

I jerk-off at least once a day, usually before bed, but have been known to crank out 3-5 loads a day (with decreasing velocity) when I have a fever - increased body temperature seems to simultaneously increase my libido. In fact, I’m feeling a bit feverish now…
According to a recent non-scientific study, the carbon-based life form known as "HappyHole" earned high marks on The Erector Scale for exhibiting an acute orgasmic response in the following anatomical regions:

Neck (long), Nipples (1/4" asleep, 1/2" awake), Penis (6.75 x 5", cut, upward curved and to his right), Testicles (smooth high-riders, wrangled by a cock strap), Anus (aka The Center Of My Universe, an ideal location for tongues, fingers, toys, cocks, and/or fists).
Quote |