Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 9th February 2010, 11:03 PM
pong
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannawa View Post
I
Easy for me to get there...bus 6, 17 (green one only it seems...blue/white version that goes along Sathorn stops on Rat Barana under Rama 9 bridge) and 37...an aircon yellow bus that starts up near Saranon(?) park near Wat Po .
Nice to these this report-I was just about going there. Yesetrday eve was in that area-BangPakok, as I visit a dear friend there weekly. BANDUNG is a big city on Java-Indonesia and does have a certain local fame/name-but I doubt if any Thai would know that.
Sorry for these corrections: Bus 37 does NOT serve saranrom park-it ends near the BoBae market-passes Chinatown.
Expresswaybus 140 from Pratunum/Viict. Monument or 141 from Siam-along Ram iIV are likely better quick ways to get there.
Both bus 6 and the red 82 run to the Sanam Luang, alonmg Saranrom-6 via riverside road =CharoenSanitwong (connects now with BTS) and 82 via Taksin road (more or less connects with BTS at WWYai).
Quote |