Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 11th February 2010, 12:59 PM
chaotou
Cruiser

Senso:
I have been a regular customer of Senso since they opened. I enjoy the nice atmosphere and they always have the type of guys that I am attracted to. The service from the guys is sometimes, ok, sometimes, great! I pay the higher prices because I like the type of guys, nice rooms, big showers, etc.
Usually I like the 90 minutes oil or cream massage. They have always had a massage menu that listed prices for 60/90 mintues, oil, cream, aroma oil, etc., as well as specials.
On my visit a week or so ago, I was offered a one hour massage with oil, or a 90 minutes massage in the VIP room. Massage included 30 scrub and then 60 minute massage with scented oil. I believe the prices were 1000 for 60 minutes and 1500 for 90. I said, I would like 90 minutes like usual, but not the VIP room with scrub and massage. I was told that was an old promotion. This was the new promotion. I asked where is the menu offering different lenghts of time and oil/cream/scented oils with varying prices accordingly. I was again told all they are offering is the one hour oil massage or the 90 VIP room massage. I asked, are you telling me I can not have a 90 minute massage in a regular room? Yes, that is correct, they said! I also talked to the manager who confimed this to be the case. I had talked to the manager before and he remembered me.
I really couldn't believe it. So, I told them I wasn't interested if those were the only two options they had for me, and I started to walk out. As I was leaving the massage guy I have used there the last few visits started to follow me out and talk to me. They called him back inside so he couldn't talk to me. I felt bad for him, so decided to stay for a one hour massage. Plus I really wanted a massage from this guy. I told the manager that I had changed my mind, but this would be my last massage there.
When I came down to pay, the manage had a "post it" note with the time I entered in front of him. He looked at the clock and noted that I had been gone over a hour. Close to 1:20. He almost asked for more money, but after some discussion with my massage guy, did not. I noticed on the clipboard there where they record which rooms are in use that they had many customer in rooms. However, there was only a post it note monitoring the time for me! As I was saying goodbye to my guy outside he told me he was in trouble and he was going to have to pay a fine for going overtime. I offered to pay him for his fine. He refused to take the money.
I will not be back to Senso.
For the rest of my stay in BKK this trip I went to Arena and Hero. I have to say the rooms are no where as nice as Senso. I saw many masculine guys available at both and had great service from great guys at both. And of course much cheaper. Senso won't be missed.
Quote |