Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 11th February 2010, 04:25 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

Is the tourist trade way down and these places are getting desperate? Also, is the economy bad, and all these new massage places are opening up because young guys can't get money anywhere else?

I think there's a long trend that has started, where Thailand is phasing out and other countries are gaining. But I think another factor is it's a whole new economic ball game in the "rich" countries. My prediction is that you're seeing (and will continue to see) a decline in the number of people who can take weeks and weeks off of work to circulate around Thailand, and people who can even afford to do that. There are little economic vices that are clamping shut all over the world. And as the younger people get older, they won't be taking the places of the older farangs now circulating all over Thailand. (But I wonder if mainland Chinese will take over from the farangs.)
Quote |