Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bodybuilders go-go bars, massage
View Single Post
Old 16th February 2010, 11:43 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
[/color]

the first place that many Thais feel for is the chest: if that's even moderately hairy then they'll turn-away; should the chest be smooth, either naturally, or by shaving, or by waxing, or by whatever, then they'll feel the forearms, and if hairy they'll be unlikely to pursue anything else with that particular person.

-- As a personal statement: of all the various Thais whom I've met during my score or so of yrs. here, there have been LESS than the number of fingers on one hand who've not objected, even if only mildly, to chest hair; the others have made known their views all too obviously.
I really think they feel the chest to see if one is old or fat. I don't think they're feeling because they dislike hair (other than that it would indicate age). I don't remember anyone feeling my forearms. I have almost no hair on my chest, but they reject me anyway (I do have a little bulge and am not muscular).
Quote |