Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bodybuilders go-go bars, massage
View Single Post
Old 17th February 2010, 12:20 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantasian View Post
I really think they feel the chest to see if one is old or fat. I don't think they're feeling because they dislike hair (other than that it would indicate age). I don't remember anyone feeling my forearms. I have almost no hair on my chest, but they reject me anyway, (I do have a little bulge and am not muscular).

-- Naturally, I can write only of my own & personal experiences; others may well have rec'd. different impressions etc. etc..
- Over the yrs. I have found that should I not shave my chest before going to B'LON. SAUNA - even if there's only a slight sensation of hair - then, more than likely, I'll be rejected. Whereas a chest as 'smooth as silk.' would be MORE likely to gain acceptance and ... !

-- But feeling for a 'Six pack.', or otherwise, one would feel the stomach, wouldn't one?
Quote |