Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bodybuilders go-go bars, massage
View Single Post
Old 17th February 2010, 02:10 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

Likes and dislikes

More than 30 years ago I was at a large and popular disco in Sydney. In those days I wasn't afraid to take off my shirt to dance. I got the eye of a very interesting Indonesian student, who took off his shirt and joined me on the dance floor with an upper body to be very proud of.

Suddenly a caucasian guy stepped in front of me and said "You gunna have sex with that, it'd be like having sex with a skun rabbit".

I quickly invited the young man to leave the dance floor and we went for a late night meal and later we enjoyed some desserts.

But the truth is that in those days there was a quite negative attitude towards Asian men at gay venues in Australia and against caucasinas who liked Asian men. And quite often caucasians made rude and caustic remarks to causasians. And for many years in both Syney and Melbourne there were specific venues where the customers were Asians looking for other Asians and some looking for caucasians and 99% of the cuacasian customers were primarily interested in Asian men.

Maybe those venues still operate? Hope the attitudes have changed.
Quote |