Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya update
Thread: Pattaya update
View Single Post
Old 28th February 2010, 06:46 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

Interesting points. I guess the bottom line is that there are flaky individuals in all walks of life and in all countries, educated, uneducated, gay straight, or whatever other way you might like to disect the populace.

Many years ago I worked with a farang, here in Bangkok, who had a young male Thai lover, nice young guy, champion footballer, worked in what is now Power Buy at Central XXXX.

The farang went to the go go bars almost every night of the week, often took someone home and then told the boy friend to go and sleep outside in the corridor until the 'fun' was completed, which often meant that he slept in the corridor all night and then had to go through hell in the morning to get back inside the room to shower and get off to his job at Central.

The farang spent so much money on boys that his 'lover' often had to pay the rent etc.

Perhaps some may consider this to be 'normal', I certainly don't.
Quote |