Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Advice: I'm Trying to BLOW my "straight" best friend!
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2010, 12:37 AM
PeterVeliki
Cruiser

Had a camp counselor roommate once for a summer working at a camp... he was hung like a horse and liked to hang out naked in our room. Used to take off his clothes as soon as he got to the room. Would talk about how hard it was for him to be away from his girlfriend. Once he took off all his clothes and walked around the bed, making the upper bunk while I was in the lower one. He suddenly asked me if I was enjoying the show. I was, and I wanted to blow him, but I didn't trust him, so I didn't. I've thought about it since, and I wonder if I should just have said, "If you want a blowjob, you're going to have to ask nicely" or something like that. He went back to his girlfriend after the summer, then married someone else. He's a famous symphony and opera conductor, and he's on TV all the time. Still looks young and handsome, though he's aged. I can't watch him conduct without thinking about that other baton that I know is underneath his tux. But he wanted attention and adoration more than he wanted actual sex, and if we had had sex, I'm sure it would have been a one-time thing.
Quote |